Literacy: to be completed for Friday 10/09/2018
- Write out spellings 3 times using the Look, Cover, Write, Check method.
- Look– Discuss the look of the word, some letters are tall, have tails, have words within words, silent letters etc.
- Cover– Fold spelling sheet and keep out of sight.
- Write– Write out the word as best as you can remember.
- Check– Unfold spelling sheet and correct spellings, make any changes needed and continue onto the next word.
2. Learn for Friday
Fun Spelling Activity: Surround Words. Write your words on lined paper. Then outline the words using different colours. Try draw straight lines.
Monday – Practise words and write out list 1 by using the Look, Cover, Write, Check method.
Tuesday – Practise words and write out list 2 by using the Look, Cover, Write, Check method.
Wednesday – Practise words and write out list 3 by using the Look, Cover, Write, Check method.
Thursday – Practise words and complete Spelling Activity
Here is an example of how homework should be laid out:
Source: Primary 4/5