Literacy: to be completed for Friday 02.11.2018
1. Write out spellings 3 times using the Look, Cover, Write, Check method.
- Look– Discuss the look of the word, some letters are tall, have tails, have words within words, silent letters etc.
- Cover– Fold spelling sheet and keep out of sight.
- Write– Write out the word as best as you can remember.
- Check– Unfold spelling sheet and correct spellings, make any changes needed and continue onto the next word.
2. Learn for Friday
Fun Spelling Activity: Words Without Consonants. Write your spelling words in a list or a line but replace all the consonants with a line. Then go back to the beginning of your list and see if you can fill in the correct missing consonants (with a sharp colouring pencil, if you wish).
Source: Primary 4/5