Literacy: to be completed for Thursday 15.11.2018
1. Write out spellings 2 times using the Look, Cover, Write, Check method.
- Look– Discuss the look of the word, some letters are tall, have tails, have words within words, silent letters etc.
- Cover– Fold spelling sheet and keep out of sight.
- Write– Write out the word as best as you can remember.
- Check– Unfold spelling sheet and correct spellings, make any changes needed and continue onto the next word.
2. Learn for Thursday
Fun Spelling Activity: Trace Around. Write out your spelling words. Then with a colouring pencil, neatly trace around your spelling words to create a glow like on Microsoft Word.
Numeracy: to be completed for Thursday 15.11.18
Write out the answers of the x4 tables and learn them. Challenge yourself to say them in a list or jumble them up and ask someone to quiz you or ask someone to say the answer and you say the question!!
Here’s a game to practise your responses in a click:
Source: Primary 4/5