Literacy: to be completed for Friday 07.12.2018
1. Write out spellings 3 times using the Look, Cover, Write, Check method.
- Look– Discuss the look of the word, some letters are tall, have tails, have words within words, silent letters etc.
- Cover– Fold spelling sheet and keep out of sight.
- Write– Write out the word as best as you can remember.
- Check– Unfold spelling sheet and correct spellings, make any changes needed and continue onto the next word.
2. Learn for Friday
Fun Spelling Activity: Trace-a-Shape. Choose a shape (4-sided) and write your spellings around each of the faces/sides.
Vowels: use triangles or circles and maybe one 4-sided shape if you would like!
Remember to practise your words and choose a dance for the dance break!!
Source: Primary 4/5