Literacy: to be completed for Friday 14.12.2018
FINAL WEEK OF HOMEWORK in 2018!!!!
1. Write out spellings 3 times using the Look, Cover, Write, Check method.
- Look– Discuss the look of the word, some letters are tall, have tails, have words within words, silent letters etc.
- Cover– Fold spelling sheet and keep out of sight.
- Write– Write out the word as best as you can remember.
- Check– Unfold spelling sheet and correct spellings, make any changes needed and continue onto the next word.
2. Learn for Friday
Fun Spelling Activity: Three Times. 1. Write your words in pencil, 2. Write your words in colouring pencil, 3. Write your words in pen ( a writing pen).
Remember to practise your words and practise a dance for the dance break!!
Source: Primary 4/5