Good afternoon- I hope we are all well.
As this is a challenging and difficult time, I want to reassure parents that any Learning Activities that appear online are suggested. These activities are not compulsory, we know how difficult things may be for each family at the moment. Please ensure that the physical and mental well-being of your child and family takes priority at the moment. I have attached a Mindfulness Video to allow for some breathing space and calm.
Reflections on some of today’s questions:
- If you are unsure of what colour of spelling your child is on, please Private Message on Class Dojo to find out.
- The Mild, Spicy and HOT Numeracy and Maths challenges are optional. It is up to your child which level of challenge they undertake (however, parents please feel free to challenge them if you want to!)
- EducationCity: New cities will not appear until later in the week. Online learning has been staggered and scheduled for the rest of the week- this is to ensure parents and children are not overwhelmed.
- SumDog: New challenges will appear later in the week. Online learning has been staggered and scheduled for the rest of the week- this is to ensure parents and children are not overwhelmed.
- If you wish to upload work or share pictures of home learning (optional) then please do so through Class Dojo Portfolio or Private Message. We do not lose access to Class Dojo until Friday 3rd April 2020.
Please do keep in touch- we are here for you all.
Take care, Mr. Small.
Source: Primary 3