Good morning. Hope you are all well.
As today is the end of term 3, we hope the children have a good Easter break.
Some learning activities for today are posted on Google Classroom.
Home Learning Tasks – Friday 3rd April
Social, emotional health and wellbeing
• Morning check in – what are you looking forward to doing at home in the holidays?
• Spelling – Ask someone at home to test you on this week’s spelling words
• Beat That – CLIC test / Hit the Button
• Design a poster with a positive message for your class mates about the Easter holidays, with an Easter theme.
* Audio books are available for pupils to listen to throughout the Easter break:
Source: Primary 7