EU CITIZENS WHO ARRIVED IN SCOTLAND BEFORE 31ST DECEMBER 2020:
If you are staying in the UK after the 30th June, you must apply for Settled or Pre-Settled Status:
- To remain legally in the UK.
- To be able to rent a property and access benefits in the UK
- To secure employment in the UK
- To access education and health services in the UK
- Children who are not UK citizens must be registered as well, even if they were born in the UK.
- You do not need a National Insurance number to complete your application
- After 30th June 2021, you may be required to prove that you have at least submitted your application