We aim to ensure that everyone in our school community:
feels happy, safe and secure
tries their best
feels welcomed, supported and included
We will achieve this by:
- Creating a happy, safe and secure environment where everyone has an equal opportunity to learn.
- Listening to opinions of pupils, families, staff and stakeholders to ensure everyone feels valued and included. Nurturing respectful attitudes and cultural understanding by celebrating individuality.
- Celebrating achievement and encouraging all pupils to contribute to the life of the school.
- Investing in appropriate resources to support and challenge all learners
- Providing an engaging and innovative curriculum which ensures quality teaching and motivated learners.